WORLD AFFAIRS QUIZZES
2. The first human who traveled into space was _________.
A. Neil Armstrong
B. Yuri Gagarin
C. Sergei Korolev
D. John Glenn
3. In which country It is mandatory for all male citizens aged 18–27
To serve 1 year in Armed Forces?
4. Which country is the world's top supplier of weapons?
5. Which from the following countries is NOT the member of BRIC?
6. The President of India is __________
A. Sonia Gandhi
B. Dr. Abdul Kalam
D. Pranab Mukherjee
7. The headquarter of Human Rights Watch is located in __________
B. New York
8. North Atlantic Treaty, that formed NATO, was signed in
9. World War II began by German invasion on __________ .
C. United Kingdom
10. __________ has the world's largest natural gas reserves.
A. Saudi Arabia
11Secretary General UNO BanKiMon
Belongs to __________.
A. South Korea.
B. North Korea
12. Currently, there are __________ member states of the United
13. Currently, __________ countries hold the status of Observer
States in the United Nations.
14. There are __________ members of SAARC.
15. Secretary General SAARC Ahmed Salem belongs to __________.
16. Which from the following countries does NOT yield veto power ?
A. United States
B. United Kingdom
17. Which from the following countries is NOT a NONPERMANENT?
Member of Security Council.
18. Aljazeera TV Channel belongs to ___________.
19. The newest member of the Eurozone is _______.
20. The Iran–Pakistan gas pipeline is also called __________.
A. friendship pipeline
B. future pipeline
C. peace pipeline
D. unity pipeline
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ISSB,
Visit , Rangins.com